Thursday 22 August 2019

Crescent Head, New South Wales


My son Lachlan and his wife Naomi moved to Crescent Head about a year ago.  

Naomi is a Crescent Head local and she and Lachlan were married there on the bluffs on Big Nobby 4 years ago this coming October.

We love to go up there to visit!  It is such a beautiful, quiet, relaxing place (except during the school holidays ha ha) and is really a photographers dream.

Captured these few photos about a month ago the last time we were up there.  Next time I go up I 
will endeavour to rise early for some sunrise photos and also hang around for the sunset.

I tried my hand at capturing the Milky Way while on their property which is away from the town area and has perfectly clear starry nights.  It was ok-ish, I shot for a 50 second exposure but that must have been too long because it did catch a bit of movement as the Earth turned!  Gotta do some more experimenting in that department obviously!


The photos on this post are ©Copyright Life with Jordy Photography.
All Rights Reserved.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching up.

 Well it has been a couple of months since I posted a Blog article.   I don't have any Project or roll of film in particular to share wi...