Sunday 14 June 2020

Minolta X-700 and Fuji Superior 100


I finally got out to my lab and dropped off a couple of films I'd had hanging around since the beginning of the year.

I'm pretty proud of myself for handling the anxiety of having these films sit on my desk, teasing me, begging me..... to be taken out for development and scanning throughout the period of Covid-19 isolation!

Finally, I considered that it had to be done; and thus it was!

These are taken from a trip we had to Coffs Harbour just before the Public Health Isolation orders were put in place.  We scraped in by the skin of our teeth!

Most of these are from the town of Bellingen; one of the great little places on the Waterfall Way in NSW.  Different styles of architecture, a lovely leafy town with the Bellinger River running through it.  A buzzing  little town showcasing both older and newer alternate lifestyles.

Following the Waterfall Way east will lead you onto Ginnagay Way which took us down to Urunga, another beautiful small town south of Coffs Harbour.  It has the cleanest looking caravan park we have ever seen!  It also has a great boardwalk from the town, along the water where the Bellingen River meets the Kalang River before they both flow out to sea.  The boardwalk is built over the wetlands where the two rivers meet, and takes walkers out to the headland where the river joins the sea.  It is a little over a 1 kilometre walk and is well worth the effort!  If you walk along there at low tide there are thousands of tiny blue Soldier Crabs that will come out to greet you as you walk along!  I did write about them in a previous blog post where I showcased my new Canon 90D camera.  Be sure to check out that post as well!

© Copyright Life with Jordy Photography
All Rights Reserved


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching up.

 Well it has been a couple of months since I posted a Blog article.   I don't have any Project or roll of film in particular to share wi...