Thursday 3 September 2015

Fuji Colour C200 & Street Photography


I love my street photography and, most of the time, I prefer to shoot in Black & White.  

However.....

If I am to shoot in colour on the street, I like the fine grain and sharpness I get from the Fuji C200. From skin to street signs and everything in between, the colour is accurate but with a softness that I don't seem to get in other colour films. It can also handle a wide exposure latitude as well, which is great for the different levels of light found in the street from sky to shadow. 

Photos taken in Newcastle and also in Redcliffe, QLD after a holiday earlier in the year.

I hope you enjoy these.

Copyright ©Life with Jordy Photography
All Rights Reserved


Bellevue Street, Newcastle, NSW, Australia.

The view from the Top! - Bellevue Street, Newcastle, NSW, Australia.

Coffee & Vinyl - Hunter Street, Newcastle, NSW, Australia.

Flags - Redcliffe, QLD, Australia.

Bus Stop - Hunter Street, Newcastle, NSW, Australia.

Rices Bookshop - Hunter Street, Newcastle, NSW, Australia.

What's your fancy? - Hunter Street, Newcastle, NSW, Australia.

Blues Man - Redcliffe, QLD, Australia.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching up.

 Well it has been a couple of months since I posted a Blog article.   I don't have any Project or roll of film in particular to share wi...