Thursday 18 October 2018

Praktica LTL3 and CineStill 50D


If you follow my blog, you will know that I wrote a piece at the beginning of the year about problems I had with age fogging on CineStill 50D.

Not wanting to leave it at that, I thought I should give it another try and see how it turned out.

One of my recent purchases was a Praktica LTL3.  A 35mm film camera that came with a Carl Zeiss 50mm f2.8 lens.

I gave it a good clean and loaded the film.

I figured that if the CineStill 50D came out age fogged again it didn't really matter, after all, I was simply testing out a new camera.

But.......

The film came out good..........   the Praktica had light leaks!    

Some are not as bad as others but still.....  I guess you can't win 'em all!



All photos Copyright ©Life with Jordy Photography
All Rights Reserved

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching up.

 Well it has been a couple of months since I posted a Blog article.   I don't have any Project or roll of film in particular to share wi...