Friday 17 September 2010

The Coal Loader


The Coal Loader
Originally uploaded by Life with Jordy
Newcastle, Australia is a large coal loading port. There is some magnificent machinery that takes the coal from the heap and via a series of conveyer belts get it to the ships that line the coastline waiting to be filled. This is one such beastie that I managed to snap just on sunset yesterday. It is difficult to get into a decent position to get a shot as the whole area is security fenced and there is not that many places to pull over on the very busy road that runs by the facility. I'll just have to do some more recon work and sort it out!

29 Nov 2022.  Ed note - I have noted that quite a few of my old blog posts have lost the original thumbnail.  If you click on the photo name link above it will take you to my Flickr page and you will be able to view the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching up.

 Well it has been a couple of months since I posted a Blog article.   I don't have any Project or roll of film in particular to share wi...