Tuesday 2 August 2011

Newcastle Foreshore

Newcastle Foreshore by Life with Jordy
Newcastle Foreshore, a photo by Life with Jordy on Flickr.

The Newcastle Foreshore from Stockton. I was lucky enough to get these shots stitched together without interference from boats! As I swivelled on the tripod and overlapped the photos, boats would travel into each shot which could cause repeated images of the same boat at intervals throughout the final product! Not only that but the water rippling effect caused by the boats would appear in some stitched segments and not others! I have another Panorama to add soon, this one in colour and much wider aspect than this. I love the B&W tones that are possible in a cityscape!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching up.

 Well it has been a couple of months since I posted a Blog article.   I don't have any Project or roll of film in particular to share wi...