Tuesday 29 November 2011

Rush hour at Redhead



I arrived at Redhead yesterday all ready for some sunset shots over the dunes there. Actually got there a little too early and my camera battery started dying on me because of all the other shots I took waiting for the sun to go down! There was quite a crowd on Redhead Beach as people finished work and went to the beach to wind down. It was typically Redhead; blowing a gale! I pointed the camera down the beach and just snapped this one. The sun was creating some interesting foggy bits happening with the sea mist coming off the crashing waves. Oddly enough, considering I had originally gone out to get photos of a golden sunset, this is my favourite from the afternoon safari; a black and white shot! It's funny how things turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching up.

 Well it has been a couple of months since I posted a Blog article.   I don't have any Project or roll of film in particular to share wi...