Thursday 12 December 2013

Pentax A3 Film Photography - #3


I have finally gone through the second roll of Fujicolor C200 film and had it developed and scanned last week.  Got some very nice photos out of it!

I am particularly excited because I only realized that some of my Pentax lenses are 58mm diameter; the same as my Canon lenses and that now I can use my Cokin system and screw on filter on both! Some of my Pentax and Sigma lenses are 55 and 52 and I will be buying the appropriate size Cokin adaptor for them shortly.

As with the last shoot with this film, Fujicolor C200, I am very happy with the colour it gives.  I use minimal editing digitally on the scanned result, and crop when needed. I stick to only using digital edit methods that I know equate to darkroom processing methods.  One day I hope to have my own darkroom but that is a way off from now.

These were taken using a Pentax SMC F 35-105  f4-22 zoom. It is the first time I have used it and it gives a lovely result!  I can't wait to use it for my next Street Photography project which will be in Black & White so keep your eyes peeled! 

I hope that you all have been well in your part of the world and life is treating you good.

Jordy

These photos are for sale. Contact me if you are interested.

All photos on this blog are © Life with Jordy Photography and may not be used without permission.

Trains.  Newcastle, Australia

Newcastle Beach. Newcastle, Australia

Newcastle's got balls !    Hunter Street Mall, Newcastle, Australia

Hunter Street Mall after dark.  Newcastle, Australia

Fitness on the Beach.  Newcastle Beach, Australia

Newcastle NOW!  Hunter Street Mall, Newcastle, Australia

Railway pedestrian overpass from the Hunter Street Mall to the Port Hunter Foreshore. Newcastle, Australia

The Train Station.  Newcastle, Australia

Railway overpass and Port Hunter Tower. Newcastle, Australia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching up.

 Well it has been a couple of months since I posted a Blog article.   I don't have any Project or roll of film in particular to share wi...