Wednesday 18 January 2017

Fuji Colour C200 - 35mm Film


Originally, I had this film loaded into another camera!

Unfortunately that EmiK 35mm (with its Fujiyama Eminent 50mm f2.8 lens) had a problem winding the film on and some of the film was scrunched up inside the camera.

I took out the roll, cut off the scrunched up bit and then loaded the rest into my Kodak Retinette 1A.  A lovely little 35mm camera, the Kodak is about as old as I am (that's enough of that sniggering please!) being manufactured between Oct 1959 to Feb 1961.  (Oh! it's actually younger than me....)

This is the first colour film I have used in this camera and it has come out looking great!  

Not only that but the 50mm Schneider-Kreuznach Reomar f3.5 lens is nice and sharp and is still working wonderfully.

The photos on this blog post are © Life with Jordy Photograph, All Rights Reserved
and may not be used without permission

These photos are for sale, contact me if you are interested!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching up.

 Well it has been a couple of months since I posted a Blog article.   I don't have any Project or roll of film in particular to share wi...