Thursday 17 June 2010

Painting and re-Decorating

That's all the excitement that has been happening in the Jordan Household lately.

We painted the Rumpus Room in English Castle.   It is a great dark colour that looks dark brown in the daylight but when the lamps are on at night there is a definite plum tone to it.   It looks fantastic with the white trim.   I will post some photos soon.   We have just started on the dining/lounge/foyer areas and within 2 weeks [all going well!] they should be done also.

We have what appears to be a good quote for getting the bathrooms done over.   New floor tiles, shower screens and vanity.   It will be  welcome change from the really older style that they look now.

I picked up my pushbike from Leos' the other weekend after it had been languishing in his shed for the last 12 months; it's had its service and is now back on the road.   Cant wait for the weather to pick up so I can pack up the camera and go riding.   There is so many more places to access on the bike than there is with the car.

I dont have a photo to include in this update but thought I would include one of my fav songs from Crosby, Stills & Nash.  This is called Wooden Ships and the clip is of the preparations for Woodstock.



Hope you enjoy the new look of my blog, I figured the old one was getting a bit bland!

By the way, the links that appear in the blogs below this one are some new projects that I have been working on recently.   Although I enjoy Flickr to show off my photos, I thought it would be great if I had my own site exclusively.   I discovered this site called www.wix.com  which allows anyone to set up their own site.   It is really great and I have actually set up 2 sites; one for my photos and the other for a Jordan Family History site.   I can also upload documents and pdf files which is great for the Family History site.

The link for my photo site is ...   http://www.wix.com/PeteJordan/Jordys-Productions
and the link for the Family site is ...   http://www.wix.com/petejordan/a-jordan-family-history
The family history site is a work in progress but....so far....so good!

Hope you're all well and healthy.

Lurv

 Jordy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching up.

 Well it has been a couple of months since I posted a Blog article.   I don't have any Project or roll of film in particular to share wi...