Tuesday 27 July 2010

Window to the Underworld

Originally I had 3 different exposed shots taken of this to eventually merge into a HDR. Unfortunately, when I got home I found that I must have had some dust on my Wide Angle lens and that the auto focus of the camera had used the dust as its point of reference! Therefore the real subject was out of focus. This was originally the over exposed shot [-1 EV] which for some reason did not show up the dust and, was in focus. Thanks to shooting in RAW format and also Photoshop Elements, I was able to adjust the exposure post processing and ended up with this great shot! RAW format gives so much more opportunity to correct any small problems.

29 Nov 2022.  Ed note - I have noted that quite a few of my old blog posts have lost the original thumbnail.  If you click on the photo name link above it will take you to my Flickr page and you will be able to view the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching up.

 Well it has been a couple of months since I posted a Blog article.   I don't have any Project or roll of film in particular to share wi...