Saturday 4 December 2010

Wangi Wangi Power Station

This is a derelict Power Station at Wangi Wangi on the shores of Lake Macquarie. Cant get access inside the security fence [DAMN!] so had to put up with photos from outside although, I must say, I am pretty happy with the way they have turned out. This photo was taken from the corner of Summerhill Drive and Wangi Point Road. A 5 exposure HDR - I am very happy with the way this has turned out! There was a slight breeze blowing and so I caught some tree movement but I think this adds something to the photo overall. I find it a little annoying that I cannot set my camera to automatic exposure bracketting whilst in RAW format, so I have to set each exposure value after each photo. I love my camera but it takes a cuppla seconds to write to the card in RAW format also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching up.

 Well it has been a couple of months since I posted a Blog article.   I don't have any Project or roll of film in particular to share wi...