Saturday 28 May 2011

Comments on my Blog..........

Gidday Everyone,


I have had comments on my blog from persons who wish to remain anonymous.   Not that there is anything wrong with that, however...........

  I put information on here about myself and my family so that my extended family & friends interstate and overseas can keep up with what is happening.  I also like to show off my photographs.

If you have something to contribute, then I believe that it is simply a matter of common courtesy to provide correct identification of yourself and also to provide contact details.    I expect open and frank 'comment conversation' with all who wish to do so on my blog; I believe it equates to trust and honesty.

This is my blog, and those are my rules!  I ask that you respect them!


 regards

Jordy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching up.

 Well it has been a couple of months since I posted a Blog article.   I don't have any Project or roll of film in particular to share wi...