Monday 6 February 2012

Newcastle Panorama

The Lighthouse and Meteorological Station on Nobbys Point at Newcastle were open today. They only open them to the public once or twice a month on a Sunday. Unfortunately, I could not get a decent shot of the buildings etc up there as there were too many people in shot all the time. So, I turned the lens toward Nobbys Beach and the city to snap some panoramas. I think I may have to upgrade my camera soon. Although it has served me well for the past 5 years, I am starting to realize just how much better a DSLR would actually be!

Newcastle Panorama from Nobbys Lighthouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching up.

 Well it has been a couple of months since I posted a Blog article.   I don't have any Project or roll of film in particular to share wi...