Monday 10 September 2012

Mobile Phoneography #3


I had just finished a 12 hour nightshift and was feeling very weary.   Until I got outside the door; what a beautiful morning!

Not a cloud in the sky.  The cool, slight sea breeze on my face, hints of salt and moist air in my nostrils, sounds of waves crashing on sand and rocks.......the weariness slipped like a cloak off my back.   I just had to be on that beach!

I love the beach early in the morning; the waves wash the sand smooth, footprints track your moves showing a record of your past.  Seagulls squawking and searching for small sea creatures washed up overnight.  Dogs run in early morning playtime after sticks or balls.  Surfers waxing boards whilst watching the break of the waves.   Even the wave that snuck its' way around the rocks to catch my unawares and rise half way up my leg soaking jeans and shoes was exhilarating!   What a great start to the day!

I spent 20 mins in paradise before returning to the car - wide awake.  Arrived home to be greeted by a very excited Barney dog, snuggled up to my beautiful Kimbo ♥ and...........Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Life does not get any better!

 Jordy

Photos taken on my Samsung Galaxy S2 using the Camera 360 app in HDR mode.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching up.

 Well it has been a couple of months since I posted a Blog article.   I don't have any Project or roll of film in particular to share wi...