Sunday 10 August 2008

FINALLY!!.... Return to the Blog!

WOW I cant believe it has been 3 weeks since I last blogged!! What has happened that has caused this dastardly state of affairs?!

Well.......

I returned to work after a month off over July. It was at the stage in my shift cycle when a swing shift occurred, hence for about 2 weeks it was work, eat and, sleep. Also, our subscription for Internet Security expired and I was a bit reluctant to use the net until we renewed it.

The family are all well. We have been hibernating thru the coldest and wettest winter we have had for years! (roll on Spring!)

I was a bit out of sorts on returning to work. My first nightshifts really knocked me about; I guess it will take a few more for me to settle back into that routine.

Kasey has been putting out feelers for another job scene. Woolies is "ok" but she wants more hours. If she can pick up something that will supplement her Woolies hours that will be good. Better still, if she can get something that offers about 38 hours a week then Woolies is gone! She has had one interview and is awaiting an outcome. Say a few prayers!

Rhiannans' traineeship is going great and she loves the place and people where she works. She cooked a chocolate cake the other day (for the menu!!) and was very proud of that effort!

Lachlans hours have picked up after the end of the financial year, although he is looking for something a little more stable with dedicated hours.

That's about it!! Pretty boring stuff eh? Kim, Rhiannan and I are off to Canberra at the end of the week. The girls will be on a shopping spree. I intend to take off around the place and get some photos. I'll let u know how it went.

In the meantime I'll sign off. I must try and blog on a regular basis so that I am not wracking my brain remembering stuff that happens weeks later!

Speaking of Canberra, the photo for this blog is of the kids and I in our backyard when we lived in Canberra. It's one of my fav photos.

Love to all

Jordy

P.S. If you visit here sign the Guestbook so we know who has visited. I see heaps of visitors on the flag list but dont know who they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching up.

 Well it has been a couple of months since I posted a Blog article.   I don't have any Project or roll of film in particular to share wi...