Monday 10 January 2011

Fred Ash Building Newcastle

This is supposed to be a 'panoramic' photo of about 10 or so shots taken from about 30 metres across the road from this building! This old building does NOT have a curved architecture! I positioned myself across the road at approximately the halfway mark and panned the camera across on its tripod access. I was closer in distance to the middle of the building than what I was to either end. The curve is obviously the result of the panning effect of the camera as processed by Photoshop. Very interesting!

Still it has come up with this totally unexpected but cool looking final product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching up.

 Well it has been a couple of months since I posted a Blog article.   I don't have any Project or roll of film in particular to share wi...